Mercedes-Benz Service C Dallas / University Park
If your dashboard notifies you that it is time for Service C, you should take a look at your maintenance booklet. Below is a summary of Service C. Note that this is the same as Service A but it must be kept in mind that it will take longer than Service A.
- Have the warning and indicator lamps checked. Illumination and interior lighting must be checked as well.
- Reset the maintenance service counter in the vehicle’s instrument cluster.
- Check the windshield washer system, the wiper, and the headlamp cleaning system.
Wheels and Brakes
- Check brake pads for thickness.
- Take a look at the tires if they are still in good condition.
- Correct tire inflation pressure if needed
- Change engine oil and replace filter
- The fluid level on the following items must be checked: engine cooling system, corrosion protection, battery, and antifreeze.
- Check the battery
- Take a look at the hinges on engine hood, safety catch, and catch
- Check the windshield washer system.
- Have the exhaust pipes, hangers, and mufflers checked for damage, deterioration, and cracks.
Detail Mercedes Service Schedule
- Regular Mercedes Service
- 5,000-6,000 miles: Inspection & Tire Rotation Service
- 10,000 miles: Service A
- 20,000 miles: Service B
- Mercedes Service C