BMW Auto Repair and Maintenance in University Park, Dallas
Great weight balance, incredible engines, and stylish designs make BMW one of the most sought after luxury brands around.
Whether you need a weekend car or a family car, BMW can rise to the occasion and give you a vehicle that combines power and usability.
The brand is all about luxury German engineering and each car the brand manufactures is a pleasure to drive.
To give your BMW proper care, please schedule an appointment. Our ASE Certified Technicians will be happy to take care of your automotive servicing needs.
- BMW Intermediate Oil Service: This Oil Change & Lube service will be your most regular trip to Overseas Service Haus. Your BMW Service Interval System will let you know when it is time to change your oil. A typical interval, on a Newish BMW will be 5,000 – 10,000 miles.
- BMW Oil and Safety Service: Per your BMW Maintenance Schedule, this service is a little more in depth than a standard oil change.
- BMW Diagnostic Service
- Preventative Maintenance
- BMW Inspection 1 30,000 Mile Maintenance
- BMW Inspection 2 60,000 Mile Maintenance
- Brake Repair
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel Balancing
- Air Filter Change
- Timing Belt Repair for BMW
- Serpentine Belt Repair
- General Auto Repairs
- BMW Transmission Repair
- and More
For BMWs manufactured after 1999, the first Inspection 1 service is set at 30,000 and then every 60,000 miles after. Your second Inspection 1 at 90,000, third at 150,000, and so on. If you have a Bimmer that is pre-1999 please call us if you have questions about your service schedule.