Audi Auto Repair and Maintenance in University Park, Dallas Texas
Over a hundred years ago, Audi was founded in Zwickau, Germany by an engineer named August Horch.
Today, the automaker is one of the world’s most recognizable luxury brands.
With beautiful and luxurious interiors, each Audi model is designed with a style-by-stealth approach making the exterior attractive enough but not as outrageously beautiful as its peers from the European market. And as Horch intended, Audi is all about cutting edge technology.
Coupled with unrivaled endurance, your Audi deserves the best vehicle care possible. We can provide that for you. Our ASE Certified Technicians are experts in Audi repair and maintenance.
To schedule an appointment, kindly contact our friendly customer care personnel.
Audi Service Schedules 2017 & 2016 Models
Audi Service Schedules 2014-2015 Model Years
Audi Service Schedules 2012-2013
- Oil Change & Lube
- Diagnostic Service
- Preventative Maintenance
- Audi 10,000 Mile Maintenance
- Audi 20,000 Mile Maintenance
- Audi 30,000 Mile Maintenance
- Audi 40,000 Mile Maintenance
- Audi 50,000 Mile Maintenance
- Audi 60,000 Mile Maintenance
- Audi 70,000 Mile Maintenance
- Audi 80,000 Mile Maintenance
- Audi 90,000 Mile Maintenance
- Audi 100,000 Mile Maintenance
- Audi 110,000 Mile Maintenance
- All Audi Required Maintenance
- Brake Repair
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel Balancing
- Air Filter Change
- Timing Belt Repair
- Serpentine Belt Repair
- General Auto Repairs
- Transmission Repair
- and More