Mercedes-Benz Service B Dallas / University Park
- Have the warning and indicator lamps checked. Illumination and interior lighting must be checked as well.
- Reset the maintenance service counter in the vehicle’s instrument cluster.
- Check the windshield washer system, the wiper, and the headlamp cleaning system.
Wheels and Brakes
- Check brake pads for thickness.
- Take a look at the tires if they are still in good condition.
- Correct tire inflation pressure if needed
- Change engine oil and replace filter
- The fluid level on the following items must be checked: engine cooling system, corrosion protection, battery, and antifreeze.
- Check the battery
- Take a look at the hinges on engine hood, safety catch, and catch
- Check the windshield washer system.
- Have the exhaust pipes, hangers, and mufflers checked for damage, deterioration, and cracks.
The following will also need to be checked under Service B:
- Check the vehicle for major components leakage
- Brake fluid exchange
- Take a look at fuel lines and connectors
- Check the fuel tank vapor vent system
- The parking brake must be examined
- Check cabin dust/combination filter replacement
- Take a look at thickness of front and rear brake discs
- Heating and cooling systems check
- Check for line routing, chafe marks, and damaged components.
- Check the mechanical steering components and rubber boots.
- Take a look at front axle ball joins and rubber boots.
- Check power steering.
- Check Active Body Control
- Check poly V-belt condition