Mercedes-Benz Service A Dallas / University Park
- Have the warning and indicator lamps checked. Illumination and interior lighting must be checked as well.
- Reset the maintenance service counter in the vehicle’s instrument cluster.
- Check the windshield washer system, the wiper, and the headlamp cleaning system.
Wheels and Brakes
- Check brake pads for thickness.
- Take a look at the tires if they are still in good condition.
- Correct tire inflation pressure if needed
- Change engine oil and replace filter
- The fluid level on the following items must be checked: engine cooling system, corrosion protection, battery, and antifreeze.
- Check the battery
- Take a look at the hinges on engine hood, safety catch, and catch
- Check the windshield washer system.
- Have the exhaust pipes, hangers, and mufflers checked for damage, deterioration, and cracks.