Mercedes Benz Service Schedules
Mercedes Benz has recommended service intervals for every model year and all of these scheduled checks are inside your maintenance booklet. The luxury brand’s maintenance booklets comprise of detailed information regarding car parts that need maintenance throughout the course of your vehicle’s life and the scheduled checks that need to be followed.
Overseas Service Haus in Dallas Park Cities is Your Local Mercedes Expert and best option for scheduled maintenance.
In an attempt to simplify the service schedules for your Mercedes, we have summarized the intervals applicable to vehicles for model years 2010 and newer. However, Mercedes Benz notes that schedules for certain maintenance items are subject to change and that consulting with a team of well-trained mechanics is a good idea to ensure that the right parts are serviced at the right interval based on the brands’ and the model’s specifications. It is also important to note that the summary below is a general summary and that further reading of your maintenance booklet would be beneficial.
- All models (2010 and newer) must have their synthetic motor oil and filter replacement at 10,000 miles and repeated every 10,000 miles thereafter.
- Cabin dust or combination filter replacement will be needed at 20,000 miles and repeated 20,000 miles thereafter.
- Fluid levels must be corrected and checked once the vehicle hits 10,000 miles. This maintenance item must be repeated after every 10,000 miles. It should include coolant, power steering, brake, AdBlue (diesel models), and windshield washer fluids.
- Multipoint inspection will need to be done at 10,000 miles and repeated every 10,000 miles after that.
- Wiper blade sets need to be inspected at 10,000 miles and every 10,000 miles thereafter.
Specific AMG Models
It must be noted that the summary below is not applicable to G-Class models. For information on G-Class models’ service intervals, it is best to take a look at your maintenance booklet.
- Real axle oil change needs to be done when the vehicle reaches 2,000 miles and repeated at 30,000 miles.
- Engine filter replacement should be performed at 30,000 miles.
- Transmission oil and filter replacement must be performed at 30,000 miles.
- Vehicles under this classification will need a V12 AMG coolant service once they hit 30,000 miles.
Specific CLA & GLA AMG Models
- Real axle oil change will have to be done once the vehicle reaches 10,000 miles and repeated when it reaches 30,000 miles.
- Engine oil replacement must be performed at 10,000 mile and every 10,000 miles thereafter.
- Transmission oil and filter replacement will be needed at 30,000 miles.
Mercedes Benz Electric Models
- Combination filter replacement is needed at 20,000 miles. This maintenance item must be repeated 20,000 miles thereafter.
- Brake fluid must be changed at 20,000 miles and repeated by the time the vehicle reaches 40,000 miles.
- Fluid levels check and correction must be performed at 10,000 miles and every 10,000 miles thereafter.
- Multipoint inspection at 10,000 miles and every 10,000 miles thereafter.
- Wiper blade sets at 10,000 miles and every 10,000 miles thereafter.
We have also summarized the intervals below along with the maintenance items that need to be performed on specific intervals.
5,000-6,000 miles: Inspection & Tire Rotation Service
30,000 miles: Service A
40,000 miles Service B, etc.
Inspection & Tire Rotation Service
- Check battery and electrolyte level
- Examine the windshield washer system and the windshield wiper inserts
- Check undercarriage, belts, and hoses
- Take a look at all lights if they are working properly
- Check brakes
- Top off fluid levels
- Rotate tires and have the tire pressure adjusted
Need a Mercedes C Service in Dallas? Overseas Service Haus on 75 in University Park. Same day service often available.