Land Rover Auto Repair and Maintenance in University Park, Dallas
There’s a certain prestige in owning a Land Rover, and driving one is nothing short of luxurious. Its interiors alone are reason enough to own a vehicle from the luxury brand. Apart from its supple leather and wood accents, Land Rovers are a favorite among off-roaders because they are built like tanks.
As an owner of a Land Rover, you want your vehicle to get the best servicing possible. We can do that for you through the help of our ASE Certified Technicians.
To schedule an appointment, please contact our friendly customer service representatives.
Maintenance for your Land Rover should be done every 15,000 miles or once a year, whichever comes first.
15,000 Mile Land Rover Maintenance Includes
- Body hinges, latches, and locks inspected.
- Brake system and fluid level inspected.
- Cabin air filter replaced.
- Cooling system fluid level checked.
- Crankcase fluid changed.
- Crankcase oil filter replaced.
- Door checks lubricated.
- Drive belts inspected.
- Exhaust system inspected.
- Exterior lighting inspected.
- Hood latch assembly lubricated.
- On-Board diagnostic System Code(s) inspected.
- Parking brake inspected.
- Power steering system fluid level checked.
- Road test
- Under-body inspection.
- Wheels and tires inspected.
- Windshield washer fluid level checked.
- Windshield wiper blade inspection.
Additional Maintenance Items
Every other inspection (30,000 miles, 60,000 miles, etc.) should include not only everything listed above, but also the following items:
- All items from the 15,000 mile
- Brake system fluid change.
- Brake lines and hoses inspected.
- Driveshafts inspected.
- Fuel lines inspected.
- Power steering hoses inspected.
- Steering system inspected.
- Seat belt restraint system inspected.
- Wiring harness inspected.
- Suspension inspected.
Taking good care of your Land Rover is important to keep it running smoothly and preventing unnecessary repair bills.
Your Land Rover’s recommended maintenance schedule may vary based on the year and/or model of your vehicle.